In honor of Megan's 16th birthday we went to the Jonas Brothers concert and it was amazing. Everyone should go see it. We were very excited as we waited for our favorite boys to start serenading us. (you think we're excited here, but you should have seen us when they were actually singing)
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
The Lovebug
Monday August 18 just might have been the best night of my life up to this point; I was definitely hit by the lovebug. You would probably be saying this too if Joe Jonas had winked at you.

Like I said, the concert was amazing, and the company was even better. We danced and screamed as they opened with "That's just the way we roll." By the time they closed with "S.O.S." We were both hoarse and near tears from the amazingness of the night. All I can say is, I'm glad Megan turned 16 this summer, giving me an excuse to see these delightful disney channel stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
remember how this was your first post? clearly we were obsessed. great memories :)
Post a Comment