On Friday my mom, Emily, me, and my friend Colleen headed out to D.C. for the sole purpose of seeing the cheese statue of Abraham Lincoln. As we exited 66 onto Constitution there was the bright orange life size rendition of Abe himself. We parked and walked over to see it and were greeted by enthusiastic employees of Cheez-it who gave us each several bags of cheez-its to take with us. I happen to love cheez-its, so this was wonderful.
We each took a turn getting our picture taken with Abe. As I stood next to him, I definitely noticed a distinct cheesy smell. We were glad it wasn't super hot that day.
Not everyday do you get to see a life size cheese statue AND eat pomegranate frozen yogurt. It was a very good day.
3 comments:
I hope I do something in my life worthy of remembrance via a cheese statue.
And I'm really glad they have pomegranate flavored yogurt because eating actual pomegranates bites.
i wish i were you
Post a Comment