But we got to the concert and worked our way sneakily up towards the front. The place was so packed that it was difficult to move. Also, the people around us seemed to think that pushing and shoving was a good idea. I can definitely refute this claim. But we did end up with a pretty decent view.
I spent the next few hours screaming my lungs out and having a joyous time (while of course remaining on my guard in case the rather strong people behind me decided they needed to be instantaneously closer). Here's a little clip to show just how awesome Andrew McMahon really is. Yes he is standing on top of his piano (sorry about the sound quality/shakiness).
Obviously all of the songs were fantastic, but I must admit to being particularly thrilled by hearing the new version of Swim that was just released. It was a slower version accompanied only by Andy on the piano. Let me tell you, that man knows what he is doing when it comes to the piano. Here's a little snippet of the song (unfortunately I don't think he dances during it):
If you are still unsure as to whether or not I enjoyed the concert, here is a picture of Bryanne and I afterward. I think my face expresses what words cannot.
No comments:
Post a Comment