My sister, Megan, turned 20 this past week, so I decided that it was necessary to do something epic for her 20th birthday. Emily and I came up with the excellent idea to make a music video special for her, and obviously we invited the Jonas Brothers to participate in it.
Here is how the sock puppet version of the Jonas Brothers came to be:
My mom made Kevin. He is pictured here before his haircut.
I made Joe and Nick. We made a special effort to make sure their hair looked like it does in real life.
Emily made Megan, the star of the video.
Completed:
This is the photo we used as inspiration. It is from the early era of their career. Pay close attention to Kevin's hair (on the left).
Nick, Joe, and Kevin - in person, well, in puppet that is.






No comments:
Post a Comment