The end of this last semester was mostly a blur of Russian and Spanish Literature mixed with a research paper on Andy Warhol. Somewhere in the midst of all that learning, I managed to have some fun.
It snowed a lot in one weekend, but then hardly at all for the rest of my time in Provo. At least Descartes and Eunice got to experience the snow at least once since their creation.
Mark and I also enjoyed the snow.
This looks like all fun and games, but we are actually at the Andy Warhol exhibit, so there was some learning involved. Luckily, learning about Warhol is partly fun and games.
Mark and I went to see Sweeney Todd, the play, in Salt Lake City. While we were in watching the play, it snowed like crazy, so this is what it looked like while we walked back to the car:
Rachel, Megan, and I wen to see Breaking Dawn together. We all found it absolutely hilarious. But somehow, we were the only ones laughing through a lot of the movie.
Mark and I went to see The Killers concert with Matt and Nicole.
It was definitely awesome.
We had a surprise bridal shower for Megan Lee after her car broke down - hence why the location was moved from The Chocolate and to Iceberg.
The milkshakes were delicious and it turned out to be way fun.
We made her open her gifts there, and she definitely enjoyed them.

Mark and I wore matching Christmas sweaters. It really startles our Spanish professor as we are in a class together (along with Megan and Courtney, who also matched on the same day).
We had a roommate outing at chick-fil-a, where we happened to see Cyrus from So You Think You Can Dance.
Ugly sweater party. I think there is a clear winner here.
I received a most excellent pair of socks from my Aunt Leann. Sloths - you just gotta love them.
Mark and I had part of Christmas early so that he could open one of his gifts.
Matching shirts! He looks so thrilled.

Obviously we wore them immediately.
And after at the reception - all of the senior missionaries love to take pictures of us all together.
All in all, it was another successful semester at BYU.






2 comments:
Wait, Todd Mack is the Spanish professor that is startled at you guys matching?
so glad you finallly updated!!!! I love to read your blog!
Post a Comment