Yesterday we went as a group to la plaza mayor. It's supposed to be a pleasant place to hang out, but not so much in the snow.
Something humorous: so I guess that High School Musical was a big hit not just in the United States. I just may have to get tickets to this performance of the first movie on stage and in Spanish. Take note of the similarities between the Spanish characters and the American. Sharpay seems to be Ashley Tisdale's twin, and Ryan...the blonde looks oh so natural.
I was slightly concerned before I saw it that it would be a disappointment in real life. I found it to be quite the contrary though. It was HUGE! If I stood next to it, my head would probably hit a little over halfway up. Though it's in black and white, the different grays stand out much better in person. The museum also had many other works by Picasso including Mujer en Azul. There were also paintings by Salvador Dali, Diego Rivera, Alexander Calder, Francis Bacon, and many many others.The building itself was really cool. It was a rectangle with a courtyard in the middle, but the coolest part of the building were the two glass elevators on the front. Thi picture is taken from within one elevator of the other one:


1 comment:
WOW! So is High School Musical a live performance there... or is a movie? Sure looks like fun! Hope the weather warms up soon...
Love ya, MOM
Post a Comment