Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yum

So I definitely thought that our family had figured out that Kiley and I were not crazy about fish because we reacted much more positively to anything that wasn't fish. We hadn't had it in awhile, but I guess I thought too soon because when we came home for dinner we were greeted by these beauties:

Being the troopers and delightful foreign exchange students that we are, we each ate two of them. When in Spain right?

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Wow - good job! I don't know that I could have eaten one, let alone two fish. Way to build the relationship.

Melanie said...

Oh Jessica I am so excited to have some treats fixed by you next time I come to Washington. Not only do they look so tasty but the presentation you know fish on a dish makes them so appealing.

T said...

How did you sneek a picture of them? My hat goes off to you two for giving them a shot.