1. This is the cover of my Spanish book. Every time I look at it I am literally blown away by how awesome it is. Just try to not stare at it for several hours.
2. Every night as I fall asleep the Jonas Brothers look down on me in these protective poses:
3. My Physical Science professor is Professor Moody. Yes, he actually has a crazy magical eye with which he can see through anything (ok, that's a lie, but his last name really is Moody, so it's still awesome).
4. Sure it's freezing outside (and inside my house), but at least it's an excuse to legitimately whip out my spandex for everyday wear. Awesome.5. This picture of Daniel Radcliffe that I have saved on my computer so it comes up randomly as my screen saver is obviously awesome (talk about a dramatic pose and awesome facial hair).
6. The fact that I will be home in 11 days.7. Christmas is in 17 days.
8. That I have monster cheese
oh, I mean MUNSTER cheese, in my fridge right now, which is the promise of an awesome sandwich tomorrow (teehehe, that one was for my siblings).9. As of Thursday night at 7:20 pm Mountain Standard Time I will officially be finished with classes this semester.
10. My family. Beyond awesome.
4 comments:
I can hardly wait! It is actually hard for me to breathe I get so excited when I think of us all being together for Christmas. Best wishes with the finals, know we are praying for you and sending warm happy thoughts your way. Counting the minutes...
PS yes, we will have monster cheese for sandwiches! and there are chocolate covered pretzels and pistachios waiting for YOU!!!
LOVE!!!!! i cannot wait until you come home!
Jessie i still need to tell you the story of my detention.
Don't mean to be blog-stalking you, but I'm excited to see you, too. Melly will be home, too, and I'm super-excited about that!
Post a Comment