Monday, November 23, 2009

Twilight Saga: New Moon

This weekend Kristin, Kelsey, Steph, and I went to see New Moon. We bought our tickets a little late and couldn't get them for the actual midnight showing, so we just went to the 11:55 pm showing on Friday. This proved just as well because it still seemed to only attract serious tween fans. Perfect.

I must say that I enjoyed this movie more than I did the book (which is a rare occurrence for me), but with the book being so horribly whiny and lacking Edward for most of it, it was nice to have it condensed into only about 2 hours. Oh, and Jacob's abs were way hot (I can't say the same about Edward's, he was just too horribly pale).

But like I said, we saw the movie at midnight, so we were rather tired waiting in line because being true college students we had stayed up late the night before (of course not doing homework, we were re-living our favorite moments from Eclipse, the next book in the series).

Here's me and Kristin before we saw the movie, but I think the picture applies to our feelings after the movie too. We really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

so exciting! I wish we could have seen it together!