I don't want there to be any confusion on this matter: I made sure that Megan ate well while she was visiting me. This included baking the cupcakes that my lovely mother had sent me in my Halloween package along with this little guy:

A witch nightlight that blows bubbles. Before you get too excited, the bubbles are just in that little tube of orange liquid. I thought it was going to blow bubbles out into the room, which would have been awesome. I'm not sure if this is the kind of nightlight that should be given to small children who are afraid of the dark though, because if you woke up and saw it glowing at you it might give you more nightmares than just the darkness. But I still love it because it's from my mom.
But back to the cupcakes. Here we are making them:


And here we are eating them:

Then on Sunday morning I made sausages and German pancakes.

Megan was a pretty big fan of my breakfast cooking skills.
1 comment:
Thanks for taking such good care of Megan... it warms my heart to see the german pancakes continuing in the good old casserole dish! You are quite the cook!!!
Post a Comment