Friday, October 12, 2012

Hogwarts at BYU

The Pendulum Court at BYU had a Harry Potter themed meal, so obviously Megan, Alissa, Mark, and I went for lunch. Naturally, I wore my HP shirt to celebrate. As you can see, even Hagrid was in attendance. 


They definitely exceeded our expectations with the decorations. We felt like we were really eating in the Great Hall. Floating candles and everything!


Mark tried on the sorting hat and pleaded that he not be put in slytherin. Thus, we sat in the gryffindor section.


Just a broomstick I found.


I had the Ron Weasley wrap, a pumpkin pastie, and butter beer. Everything was delicious, except the butter beer. I am going to have to try my own hand at making it, but will not use chunks of butter floating in cream soda. Clearly someone had not read the books as it is supposed to be a warm beverage served in bottles.


Alissa and Megan:


Mark and I:


Long live HP!

1 comment:

Megs said...

definitely exceeded my expectations except for the butter beer.