I took a quick road trip to San Diego over the weekend to visit some people from my mission. Obviously I stopped at the Mormon Battalion Historic Site for a quick visit. It still looks the same.
I got to attend the sealing for a family that I had worked with during my mission. It was an incredible experience and the temple was beautiful as always.
Here are some of the other sisters I had served with who were at the temple too, along with Hugo, who is about to leave on his mission.
We made a quick stop at the beach, even though it was freezing cold. Talk about a nice view!
Saturday night I spent most of the evening with two of my favorite young women from a ward I served in, Kelsey and Lupita.
We ate takis, but obviously I ate the least of all of us because they were so hot.
On Sunday morning we attended Hugo's mission farewell. He did an incredible job. It was the best talk I have ever heard.
The trip was perfect, except for having to spend 20 hours in the car. So worth it though.





1 comment:
Fun to see the pics! So glad you had a great time. What a sweet experience to get to share!
Post a Comment