This morning I taught my basic reading class. I co-teach the class with another girl, Megan. She teaches the reading part to half while I do fun activities with the other half and then we switch back and forth. Today we made owl puppets. Nastia, Elya, and Motvey particularly enjoyed making their owls. They named them Olivia, Stephanie, and Angry Bird.
Apparently bunny ears are a world-wide thing. Classic.
Motvey with his puppet.
He added angry eyebrows to his. He also kept asking me if I had an ipod he could use to play angry birds. I think he is obsessed.
This is the other half of the class for today. We had a few missing, but here are Monya, Alisa, Mosha, and Igor.
They are super cute.
We played pin the tail on the zebra, which they really enjoyed. The best part was when I was blindfolded and they all tried to help me put the tail on at the same time.
Oh, and I unintentionally matched the zebra, which I'm sure just made everything even better.
2 comments:
what planning to match your zebra! the kids are darling, looks like you are having a great time!
Way to be an awesome teacher!
I heart Igor!
Post a Comment