Here is a smorgasbord of pictures of the different classes I teach.
These are some of the kids I teach at the kindergarten across the street. Affectionately still known as "the crazies." We had just made paper butterflies.
This is half of my basic reading class (the oldest group I teach). We made little ocean scenes together, which they were all about.
Here is the other half of the class. Adorable.
Ok, this picture has a story. At the end of each class the kids count the tokens they have received throughout the day (for saying certain things). We record how many they have and they can save up and buy prizes with them. Andre (center of the picture) somehow lost his token bag in the 2 hours that we were teaching him, so when I told them to put their tokens on the charts to count them, he simply put everything that he had in his pocket on the chart.
Just some rubles, a paperclip, a pair of eyes, and a token. He kept telling me he had 5 tokens, so I had to point out that he actually only had one. Poor kid.
They also made the ocean scenes and loved them. Nikita loved his so much that he is kissing the fish in this photo.
1 comment:
So I've been meaning to write for a while!! I can't believe you're in RUSSIA!!! The kids are absolutely darling! I like the kid with the mullet ;)
Post a Comment