Last night I taught at the private school. The kids were super well behaved. We played pin the tail on the zebra first, which the kids liked. Mostly they liked it when it was my turn though because I was ultra dramatic and tried to put the eyes on Andre's shirt instead of the zebra while I was blindfolded.
This is Anya, Dima, Andre, Tioma, and Sonya. They are the older group. Sonya is pretty much fluent, but the rest speak some, but not super well yet.
Kostya and Dosha 2 are in the younger class. Apparently they weren't super excited to get their photo taken.
Marina, Dosha 1, and Alina on the other hand were all about the photo-op. And aren't they adorable?
You gotta love them.
1 comment:
I want you to name all of your children with Russian names. I can't handle the cuteness.
Post a Comment