A most excellent person gave me the great idea of playing speed dress ups with my kids at school. It made for some pretty awesome photos. Thanks Mark for the best idea ever.
Alina trying on the pants that were a little too big:
The full outfit. It took her some 2 minutes to put it all on, so I don't know if these kids fully understood the speed part of the game, but they sure liked dressing up!
The pants were ginormous on Dosha. Pretty sure her and Alina could have fit together in just one leg of them.
Alina and Mila opted to help Dosha get dressed:
So stylish:
Gotta love these girls!
They wanted me to dress up too. I was much faster, though not as cute in the end.
Alina and I:
In the older group only Sonya and Andre wanted to dress up. Once again, the pants were huge.
Sonya and I raced to put on the dress ups and I most definitely won.
Andre was all about wearing the pink jacket, don't ask me why, but he loved it.
Pita, Anya, and Tyoma opted just to watch, but they sure loved cheering us on and telling us how to put on the clothes.
We played at the kindergarten too. The kids were really into wearing my purple coat for some reason. They also understood the concept of putting the clothes on as fast as you can much better. Here is Nikita racing to get dressed:
He is all about posing, so I had to include several photos.
Somehow this is a very common pose in my classes among the boys. Every time we talk about being strong they start out just flexing their arms and then next thing I know all of their shirts are up.
Sasha struggled with getting the pants on.
But he rocked my jacket better than I do in the end.
And for whatever reason, Lonya opted to wear the dress.
Cute kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment