Meet Sonya. Front and center in this picture:
She is either 2 or 3 years old, but she has already mastered the puppy dog eyes. She has a tendency to revert to speaking Russian, and if I remind her to speak English, she just looks up at me with those big eyes and lifts her shoulder up to her chin. It's about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Here are Liza, Rita, Mariana, and Vika. Sometimes they are crazy. Ok, most of the time. And yet, they are just so darn cute!
We made little pig finger puppets the other day and the girls LOVED them.
Sonya and Liza were probably the most excited of the bunch.
Too cute.
Now my homeroom class is full of troublemakers, but they are really cute troublemakers. Here are Ildar, Nikita, and Nika:
And here they are with Sabina. As you can see they can behave themselves. Except Ildar, who always just has too much energy.
One more with Ulia in it too.
I love them.
1 comment:
such beautiful children, love the little pig puppets!
Post a Comment