Since I can now count on one hand the number of times I have left to see these adorable little friends of mine, I have started taking more pictures of them. These are pictures from last week with the kids at the private school I teach at.
Here they are lined up to go over the rules:
So excited to learn English, they can hardly stand it:
Anya and I during break:
Me and Pita:
The kids bobbing for apple with tape on their chins during Jessica's class:
Pita wearing his pipe cleaner person as a fashionable ear piece:
Pita eating his daily snack:
Alina climbing on Jessica:
Dima. Too cute.
Anya:
Dosha tackling Alina:
Here I am demonstrating how to finger paint. I had to explain VERY clearly that they were only to use one finger and only to put the paint on the paper and not each other.
The painting went surprisingly well.
Sonya wearing a beach ball as a hat in Jessica's class:
Dosha wore it as a mask instead:
Alina. Too precious for words.
Tossing the beach ball back and forth:
Going on a picnic:
...with a monster:
Making self portraits:
I wonder why half of them are frowning.
Anya playing with a truck during break:
Playing musical chairs:
These kids are too much fun. And they are always so well behaved compared to my classes at the kindergarten. Gotta love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment