All of the kids I teach are hilarious. I love them. They certainly do have a lot of energy though.
Here are Nastia and Vlad playing memory:
Somehow this happens almost everyday despite my telling them not to hang from the railing. Ellya and Vlad:
Ellya and Nastia painting flowers:
Those kids are from my Basic Reading class. Since they are a little bit older, their energy is easier to manage. The really crazies are still insane, but I love them and they are so cute it makes it fun to teach them.
Here is my homeroom class just being themselves:
Ulya being Ulya:
Me and Sonya. This girl is so hard to get a picture with.
Me teaching:
Me and Sonya. She is showing off a pipe cleaner.
Trying so hard to get a decent picture with Sonya:
Pure joy. Maybe she likes me after all.
There is a story here. Andre is quite the lady's man, but usually he seems to be dating Alisa. He switched one day though and started dating Arina. They tried to explain to me that they were in love, so I made kissy noises and they nodded to confirm they loved each other. Then this happened:
And this. They are just adorable.
Here are the kids making smiley faces:
Ulya once again being ridiculous. The pom pom in her ear was her game piece in the board game we were playing.
Playing the space game I made for the kids:
Me and Lonya:
I love teaching the crazies.
No comments:
Post a Comment